We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. As a financial services provider, we collect and use your personal information to provide you with our services. We may collect information such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, income, and financial information. We use this information to verify your identity, process transactions, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you. We require these service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Terms of Service:
By using our financial services, you agree to the following terms:
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information when using our services.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We may modify or discontinue our services at any time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from your use of our services.
- Our services are provided "as is" without any warranties, express or implied.
- We may terminate your access to our services at any time for any reason.
- We may modify these terms at any time without notice.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Texas, USA.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms of service, please contact us.
Disclaimer: I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.